WTB- OEGB eggs

arllcountrygirl

lavender nutt
11 Years
Sep 27, 2008
Delight, Arkansas
My Coop
My Coop
I am looking to add to my stock. I won't have any egg money till the first of Feb., but thought I would start looking now.
I am looking for Old English Game Bantams mainly in self blue, blue and silver duckwing and bb red. Does anyone have these? If you don't have eggs now - will you in the spring?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to watch your post. I was looking for some crele OEG bantams. Its hard to find others that sell birds. Good luck. If I find someone with the birds you want, I will give you a hollar.

lau.gif
I just posted to the other thread. I have a friend that has crele, I will see when she might have some available. She is in Camden.

I don't have the varieties that you listed, but I do raise Fawn Silver Duckwing. Here are some pictures that I took in the Fall of our roo. I normally sell them in sets of 6, but if they lay good, I may can get a dozen per order. I should have some eggs in March or April.

july30002.jpg

i will have some self blue in april and i should have white tailed buff to by then. i you want to be on my list i have to find another rooster to the selfblue the cold got him but ill have another by then i have one i have to go pick up this coming month!

Quote:
i will have to go and take some in a while like i said i only have hens right now im getting another rooster next month.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom