WTB- OEGB eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arllcountrygirl, Jan 18, 2009.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I am looking to add to my stock. I won't have any egg money till the first of Feb., but thought I would start looking now.
    I am looking for Old English Game Bantams mainly in self blue, blue and silver duckwing and bb red. Does anyone have these? If you don't have eggs now - will you in the spring?
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
  2. FarmGirl01

FarmGirl01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    I'm going to watch your post. I was looking for some crele OEG bantams. Its hard to find others that sell birds. Good luck. If I find someone with the birds you want, I will give you a hollar.

3. arllcountrygirl

[​IMG] I just posted to the other thread. I have a friend that has crele, I will see when she might have some available. She is in Camden.

4. arllcountrygirl

Noone has OEG??

5. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I don't have the varieties that you listed, but I do raise Fawn Silver Duckwing. Here are some pictures that I took in the Fall of our roo. I normally sell them in sets of 6, but if they lay good, I may can get a dozen per order. I should have some eggs in March or April.

[​IMG]

6. arllcountrygirl

Thanks - that isn't really a color that I am looking for. He is a beautiful bird, I might be interested in some of your seabrights though.

7. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    i will have some self blue in april and i should have white tailed buff to by then. i you want to be on my list i have to find another rooster to the selfblue the cold got him but ill have another by then i have one i have to go pick up this coming month!

8. arllcountrygirl

Yes, please put me on the list for your self blue, I have a pair but would like to get more. Can you send me a pic?

9. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Quote:i will have to go and take some in a while like i said i only have hens right now im getting another rooster next month.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  10. Jonathanq1

Jonathanq1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Delaware
    I have 6 BBreds OEG eggs avail. and by Feb. 5th I should have 10 chicks. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by