WTB: PURE Black Orp eggs....

Quote:
I went threw the same thing. That old site is really outdated. I actually found the info to join on the unitedorpingtonclub yahoo groups.

Quote:
Sorry Duchchic not trying to hijac your thread

MP-Tried to join the yahoo group or email Don?

Quote:

No problem....I'm interested in joining an Orpington breeding group so let us all know who, how, where etc.
Also...I need a copy of the latest and greatest APA Standard of Perfection....where can I find the best deal on one? They sure aren't cheap and I must have one in color...lol.

Quote:

No problem....I'm interested in joining an Orpington breeding group so let us all know who, how, where etc.
Also...I need a copy of the latest and greatest APA Standard of Perfection....where can I find the best deal on one? They sure aren't cheap and I must have one in color...lol.

I just got the B&W version from the APA website for $14. I figured since the color one is color illustrations and not color photos I'd go with the cheaper of the two for now. I wish they had one with photos and not just illutrations.

Quote:

I just got the B&W version from the APA website for $14. I figured since the color one is color illustrations and not color photos I'd go with the cheaper of the two for now. I wish they had one with photos and not just illutrations.

Oh....just illustrations? I thought color meant real photos...but I can see how that could be difficult and time consuming to produce. Looks like maybe the B&W version it is.

Quote:

Yes, I recieved one email informing me that I must show proof of membership to join the yahoo group. No one responded when I asked for info on how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom