WTB: PURE Black Orp eggs....

I applied for membership to the yahoo group as well, but no reply yet. Here's hoping the club keeps going strong. If you get in Miss Prissy let me know. Maybe you can sneak me in the fire exit while nobody is looking:lol:

I got my 7am call from the PO this morning and I have a very gorgeous pair of split black/lav Orps in my kitchen! The rooster is so friendly, and the hen talks to me constantly. They weren't sure about things when I left for work, but when I got home they had both been eating and drinking up a storm. Thanks to Jodi and Charlie for sending me such beautiful birds to work with!!!
Korfus Kluckers...Sara....any of you waiting on your pure black hens to start laying, let me know when you've got a dozen eggs I can buy, k?
wee.gif

Quote:
I'm working on it...
wink.png
I'm moving from an old pc to a new laptop and installing all of my stuff is time consuming. Not to mention my old pc is too old to communicate with my digital camera. Hope to post pics of them next week when I have the new laptop online.
They are doing great though, and quite the talkers...lol.

I was so happy to hear they arrived safely and you're enjoying them. I hope they are being good chickies for you.
hugs.gif

Jody

Quote:
They are being very good chickies! I think they are ready to move out of my kitchen/crate and go exploring, though...lol. I have plans to set them up outside this wknd, after I get pictures of them.

Yes i know how that goes from one puter to the next..it can be a real pain to transfer everything..EXSPec when the formats are different..file system...went from 98 to XP..that was a nightmare..Vista is pretty cool..i like it.. Hope everything goes good for you.

Charlie

Im finished with the UOC website. So if you want the address PM me and I can send it to you.
smile.png
There is someone to answer your questions and return you emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
No, not top secret or private. Just wanted to make sure it was fine to post it on BYC with the UOC president first out of respect, but I havent had time to ask him? I'll post it under breeds let me know what you think.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom