11 Years
Sep 27, 2008
Delight, Arkansas
My Coop
My Coop
12++ eggs - ready to ship tomorrow
smile.png
Black hens with mottled roos.
Will consider all trades - or will sell outright $25 shipped.
Will consider books, leg bands, eggs, etc.
Thanks

We just nominated ourselves on your other thread.

We roast our own coffee: Kenya AA, Lomo Lanadas Columbian, Aricha 9 Ethiopian - these are single origin coffees: all from individual small plots specially selected for their unique properties.

I also bake awesome bialys. What are Bialys you say, well sort of like a bagel but instead of a hole they have a depression in the center. VERY GOOD. Check out the recipe section an you will see many recipes by me.

Michael

My only hens producing now are RIRs and Barred Rocks. The BCMs are just chicks.

I nominated myself too on your give away thread. Cochins are so fat n fluffy n cute. I want some. You have pretty ones. I would love to have at least 6 or 8 eggs to hatch...or 12
smile.png

I can sew you some chicken saddles. I can sew other things as well. I can make little girls boutique hair bows.

I have flower bulbs...day lillies, african crocosmia, and ameryllis.

That is all I can think of off hand to offer.

I can go thru the tack barn and find some tack I don't use if you have horsies.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have 7 horses
roll.png
Need to part with a couple of those also.
smile.png

I could use a couple of standard size chicken saddles. I might also be interested in some of your BR eggs. Let me know - My girls are laying hot and heavy at the moment.
wink.png

bigmike&nan :

We just nominated ourselves on your other thread.

We roast our own coffee: Kenya AA, Lomo Lanadas Columbian, Aricha 9 Ethiopian - these are single origin coffees: all from individual small plots specially selected for their unique properties.

I also bake awesome bialys. What are Bialys you say, well sort of like a bagel but instead of a hole they have a depression in the center. VERY GOOD. Check out the recipe section an you will see many recipes by me.

Michael

Sounds good, Sorry not a coffee drinker. I will have to check out the recipe section. I am a sorry cook
hmm.png
no it is true, just ask DD or DH.
I try but leave most up to hubby.
big_smile.png

I can send you up to a dozen (how many ever you want) eggs and 2 chicken saddles. Just let me know, I am getting off now and not sure if I will get back online tonight but I will check first thing in the morning.

Thanks.

I nominated myself for a friend for your giveaway but would be more than willing to trade something. I have books, some seeds I didn't plant this year. Some silkie eggs but can't guarantee that they are only one color- there is also one OEGB running around with them. The silkies are partridge and I have a pair that are black and splash. I would be willing to separate to get pure eggs if you are interested in a little later trade.

I have some size 9 bands and size 11, and a whole bunch of little spirals- would be good for new chicks- in bunch of colors. There has to be at least 50 of those.

PM if anything sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom