WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

Erin I found one as soon as they email me I will fwd it to you should have picture and where they got him from. Know them from another site they are in va.
Also try whitmore farms in Maryland

Last edited:
So far these are the ones I have.
If I need to add any thing just e-mail or pm me and I will update it.
Thanks!
Fourgirlsoneboy
We will bring~
All Chicks~
Coronation Sussex
BBS Marans
BBS Silkies
BBS Bantam Cochin
Free roos
Maybe some mixes, don't know yet.
Soaring Chicks ( blue gene birds come in ~Blue,Black and Splash)
I will have the following chicks and started
Blue Wyandotte LF
Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte LF (have these 2 hens in with the BLR coop now so will get BLRW out of them too.)
Wheaten Marans
Blue Copper Marans
Cuckoo (silver and Blue) Marans
Olive Egg Layers
Extra roosters~ Great silver cuckoo rooster with all muffs. Hatched 12/10 he is single comb
Button Quail eggs & a few Hatching eggs
Might have ~ if laying
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte if laying
Guinea Fowl if laying (Lav,pied Lav,White,Pearl - pied)
May have some EE's too (depends what I get from the egg chain)
Nursecat9
Barred rock
White rock
Wellsummers
Rhode Island Red
New Hampshire Reds
Golden comets
Black sexlinks
Turkens
B/B/S Polish
Black copper marans
Americanas/Easter Eggers
Peachick
I will bring
Wheaten ameracauna
Blue marans
Sumatra
White phoenix
Coronation Sussex
Exchequer leghorn
Mottled d'uccle
Peafowl
Sebastopol geese
Baby goats?
Bacres
I will most likely have Silkies,
Cochins,
And Rabbits there for sale.
Chicken Junkies
For April I'll have: chicks, started chicks and a few adults.
EE and Olive Egger chicks (Cuckoo Marans Roo over EE and Ameracuna hens.)
RIR
Buff Orpington
CP
Frizzles
Silkies
Guinea (If they start laying soon.)
Maybe a few mixs
I'll add to my list as they hatch.
Msbear
I'll have (all birds under 6 months)
Black rosecombs
Welsummers
Delawares
Jumbo coturnix quail
Gootziecat
Lavender Orp rooster
2 white rock hens
Blue NN hen/ pullet (free if you get her now!)please pm her about the NN.
BerkeleySprings
Wheaten Marans

Last edited:
Quote:
I am bringing RIR and BO started chicks to ChickenStock. They will be several weeks old. I think I sold my 6 week old RIR last year for $6 and sold out in an hour and a half. Brought 24 RIR & White Rock chicks. (plus a bunch of other chickens and guineas)

Quote:
Had the same thing happen to me. My two Ameraucana brothers who have been together since birth/hatch and always got along. Let them out one day and in minutes they were a bloody mess. Not as bad as yours though. Put them in separate pens and found a new home for one, thank God. Very unsettling to experience. Most of my roos get along with just posturing. Whew. Sorry for your loss though, always has to be the best one. :0(

WOW! What a list already... feeling good about this year
big_smile.png

chickenjunkies, I guess I should've known better. Spring is in the air and the girls started laying... now, it's time to dominate the flock I guess... Thanks for the support

teamlauder, I know seymour auctions does a small animal auction and sometimes they do hay auctions as well. Here's there site. http://seymoursauctionhouse.com/upcoming.html I think the next one is in Culpeper, VA but they do come to Berryville.

Tonya, thanks for the email. Your boy looks nice. I'll email the other places too and see what I come up with. Thanks again
frow.gif

If you want to go with him just let me know I will be going to gilmanor farms swap/ show and I could pick him up when I get my bbs jg's .
It's may 7 I think. Or of course you could road trip and get him yourself before then. Oh and your welcome hope they helped you .

Tammy I need your help with the up and coming Gilmanor show.
If you could call or email me that would be great!

Last edited:
Quote:
email me tomorrow at: [email protected] That's the email I use for work so I can type on a fullsized keyboard and not the stupid temporary cellphone. Or...you can text me 304-433-5343.

got room in your bator if I start collecting?

Quote:
email me tomorrow at: [email protected] That's the email I use for work so I can type on a fullsized keyboard and not the stupid temporary cellphone. Or...you can text me 304-433-5343.

got room in your bator if I start collecting?

I have a tray open right now .
I also have a 6 tray hatcher now to should have the updated part for the
Elec. Thremo. for it this week. So I can keep putting eggs in and move them to the hatcher on day 18 .
woot.gif

Will do I just need help with how to get them trained for the judge and to get them ready.

Last edited:
Quote:
Tonya, I think Im going to jump all over that roo.. He was really nice. Do you have her email address?

Also, I added THE LIST to the blog site. Feel free to start the craigslist campaign. Be sure to include a picture of the flyer and link to the blog on all ads. ..and don't forget the dates!! like I do
hide.gif

Also, Linda from Gower's has been asking me about Summerstock... Sat June 25th? whadoyathink? I think June won't be as hot as July.. .maybe better huh

Also, what the heck breed is CP?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom