WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

HEY GUYS!!!
frow.gif
We're coming!!
wee.gif
Can't wait!!!
wee.gif

I was going to bail because of the rain but I'm coming now might not be there at the crack of dawn like the rest of you guys. Bringing all my splash boys and a blue boy, (4 months). Any interest in a speckled sussex/black orp cockeral? I'd bring him also if anyone was working on a Jubliee orp project.
Carolyn

Quote:
Hey Deb if you see any LF Salmon Faverolles for sale can you pick me up 4-5? preferably one male and the rest female. Would love to suprise mom for Easter but I'm going to York show. THanks!

Sure thing Hannah!!! Sorry you won't be there
sad.png
But have fun at the York show!! Oh, whats tops you want to pay for each?

if chicks, $5 each started birds $10 each
smile.png
Thanks deb!

Quote:
haha im the guy who im sure youre sick of emailing you about birds :p

see yah at the swap tomorrow.

And for those interested, I am bringing -

a golden royal palm tom, 1 yr old prover breeder. Hes a beautiful bird when theres not monsoon rain making everything a mudpit. $25

a RIR cochin rooster. A EE/cochin rooster bird thing
wink.png
A beautiful rooster, no idea what he is. 5 each obo

4 regular colored guineas unsure of sexes, just grabbed them off the roost. and one lavender hen 10 each obo

9 speckled sussex started chicks $ 4 ea

I will be in a white rightside drive jeep wrangler with deer antlers mounted to the grill ( i know, im a redneck) if anyone is interested in any of the birds i have, also if anyone is bringing any kind of ornamental pheasants, valley quail or tennessee red bobwhites, please try to find me. Thanks, Justin

Back
Top Bottom