Wyoming Unite!!!!

Tree killers
full

The high was 49°F at 1:00 PM with high winds. Most of the previous snow was melting fast. Tonight the temperature is down to 16° along with 4 1/4" of fresh white stuff covering everything.

Morning Bob, we have snow falling now but it doesn't look like it's going to be as much as you have (which is fine!).

It's 22* now with a high of 28* expected. Guess we are looking at teen's the next few nights with more snow maybe for the weekend.

Morning Bob, we have snow falling now but it doesn't look like it's going to be as much as you have (which is fine!).

It's 22* now with a high of 28* expected. Guess we are looking at teen's the next few nights with more snow maybe for the weekend.
The snow stopped at midnight. It is back up to 22°F here now. I use the weather rock concept so have no idea what the predicted high is supposed to be. The weather rock method is to hang a stone outside. If the rock is still, the wind is calm. If it is swinging back and forth, it is windy. If it is dry, there is no precipitation. If it is wet, it is raining. If it is white, it is snowing. If it casts a shadow, it is sunny. If it does not cast a shadow, it is cloudy or overcast. It never lets me down with any false predictions.

We woke up to another 2-3" of snow (on top of the mounds we already have had). It's still coming down lightly. Over night temps for the next few days is expected to be down in the single digits.

Who's the one that asked for a white Christmas? :(

We woke up to another 2-3" of snow (on top of the mounds we already have had). It's still coming down lightly. Over night temps for the next few days is expected to be down in the single digits.

Who's the one that asked for a white Christmas? :(
No snow here, yet. The wind has temporarily quit blowing which is normally the sign that the weather is going to change.

I though it was you that wanted a White Christmas to make up for all the non-white Christmases you had down south.

Back
Top Bottom