Wyoming Unite!!!!

There is even more greenery in the greenhouse. The Gold Nugget tomato plant is loaded with blossoms an a fair amount of ripe tomatoes as well as being over 5' tall. There are bell pepper plants loaded with peppers, jalapeno pepper plants, cabbage and cauliflower plants.

In the living room is another Jalapeno pepper plant that is just about to bloom, Black-eyed Susan and Purple Cone flower seedlings as well as tomato and bell pepper seeds that are germinating.

Do you transplant your flowers outside or do they stay in the greenhouse?

Bet those tomatoes are good!

Do you transplant your flowers outside or do they stay in the greenhouse?

Bet those tomatoes are good!
Once it is warm enough outside, the flowers will get transplanted outside. I will need to check on the hardiness for these particular flowers to determine whether they will go out in May or June. My Blue Flax are already up outside with some of them being at least 3" tall. The Johnny Jump Ups have been up all winter even when they were covered by snow.

The grass is turning green. It will still be awhile before the dandelions and mustard start blooming.

The tomatoes are wonderful as always. I had a handful of them yesterday. Of course they never made it out of the greenhouse.

It must be spring. There was 3/4" of fresh snow this morning. This afternoon brought the first blooms of the year.
Crocus
full

Johnny Jump Up
full

@N F C
I assume the weather has been just as kind to you as it is here. Between yesterday and last night the white accumulation is at 7" and climbing. It is still snowing.

It was 62°F on Tuesday. Following tonight's predicted low of 6°F, it is expected to return to the 60°s by Monday. It is currently 15°F. The greenhouse is all the way up to 46°F.

Back
Top Bottom