Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
And the huge metropolis of Cowley is now checking in! I have Easter Eggers, (for the grandkids - my 8 year old grandson wants to go to school and tell the kids he DOES like green eggs and ham!) Golden Laced Wyandottes, Buff Orpingtons, and Red Stars. They have taken over hubby's office - can you imagine a better way to get him started on that coop than keeping the brooder in there? Teehee - I am e-vile, and must be destroyed!

And the huge metropolis of Cowley is now checking in! I have Easter Eggers, (for the grandkids - my 8 year old grandson wants to go to school and tell the kids he DOES like green eggs and ham!) Golden Laced Wyandottes, Buff Orpingtons, and Red Stars. They have taken over hubby's office - can you imagine a better way to get him started on that coop than keeping the brooder in there? Teehee - I am e-vile, and must be destroyed!

Welcome e-vile person!
big_smile.png

Sounds like you have a good assortment of chickens.
My husband has helped me build 3 nice coops but we still had 35 little ones in the living room last week.
Guess I'm e-vile too!
gig.gif

Welcome e-vile person!
big_smile.png

Sounds like you have a good assortment of chickens.
My husband has helped me build 3 nice coops but we still had 35 little ones in the living room last week.
Guess I'm e-vile too!
gig.gif
Thank ye kindly for that warm Wyoming welcome, fellow e-villeite! (boy, did spell check have a conniption with THAT word!) We haven't started on the coop yet. I confess to letting my enthusiasm about chicks overpower my wisdom about chickens! And we ain't carpenters. Ken is probably the greatest electrician ever, but we can't even build a sandwich that will stack up neatly. So this should be a real adventure. If it's like it was when we built the deck, there'll be a blue cloud over Cowley for weeks. I didn't know he knew that many cuss words, and he has a unique talent for blurting out a whole long string of them without ever taking a breath! <sigh> I can hardly wait for construction to begin.

And hello to you! Thanks for chiming in!

Thank ye kindly for that warm Wyoming welcome, fellow e-villeite! (boy, did spell check have a conniption with THAT word!) We haven't started on the coop yet. I confess to letting my enthusiasm about chicks overpower my wisdom about chickens! And we ain't carpenters. Ken is probably the greatest electrician ever, but we can't even build a sandwich that will stack up neatly. So this should be a real adventure. If it's like it was when we built the deck, there'll be a blue cloud over Cowley for weeks. I didn't know he knew that many cuss words, and he has a unique talent for blurting out a whole long string of them without ever taking a breath! <sigh> I can hardly wait for construction to begin.

Keep us posted on the construction. Maybe we can all learn some new words!
big_smile.png

X2 I started with 4 hens, now I have 28 and more hatching all the time.
I didn't know there were that many chickens IN Cody! LOL I've got 18 chicks, 12 days old now. We hope to be able to keep a few of the best layers without "chicken math" sneaking up on me. Time will tell.....but just in case it's contagious breathe in a lot, insanity - and gently out! We get plenty of spring breezes from your direction and I'm afraid I'll catch it!

Back
Top Bottom