Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
I live in Buffalo. 3 of my pullets are laying and the eggs have been fertilized. I have 7 of the eggs in the incubator now and they appear to be developing. PM me if you need more info.
smile.png

Nobody was hurt... And yes. It was a tragedy. We are hoping it doesn't completely shut down our beautiful little Dubois! Thanks for your concern!

Nobody was hurt... And yes. It was a tragedy. We are hoping it doesn't completely shut down our beautiful little Dubois! Thanks for your concern!

Dubois has so much to offer - I just don't think that the great people there and in the surrounding area will allow it to fade away! We're with you in heart and spirit, and are so happy that no one was hurt. Bless those hardy firefighters!

Dubois has so much to offer - I just don't think that the great people there and in the surrounding area will allow it to fade away! We're with you in heart and spirit, and are so happy that no one was hurt. Bless those hardy firefighters!
Thanks for your concern and pride for our little town :) And yes, those firefighters are amazing!

Anyone from around Medicine Bow? Is it really really rural and a nice place to live for homesteading? I saw some amazing looking property for sale and just wondered how it really is. I was looking for off grid and it sure looks like just the ticket;-)

Okay, nothing to do with chickens...but all about Wyoming! I just put this little slide show together for another forum and thought I'd share with everyone here on the Wyoming thread as well.

Disclaimers: The Barra McNeils from Scotland are doing the music. This is how Auld Lang Syne was originally written, and the words are those of Robbie Burns, Scotland's poet. I put the translations under the photos, but please, sit back and really listen to the beauty and you'll never think of New Year's Eve celebrations in the same way.

I took all the photographs except the one of Big Horn Lake. That one was taken by my granddaughter from the air when she flew home with her fiance.

All of the photos are from the Big Horns or Big Horn Basin, except for the one of Keppler Cascades, which is in Yellowstone. (Still not sure how I made that boo-boo, but I'm leaving it in there)

I hope you enjoy it.

Hello everyone!

I'm in Afton but will be moving to Casper soon. Are snakes a problem there? I was told that Muscovies can help in areas where snakes are a problem so if they are, anyone nearby sell them/eggs?

Back
Top Bottom