Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
I was wondering if anyone would like to see an APA show in Wyoming. If so I was thinking about starting a poultry club and trying to get a show here. I don't want to do it if there isn't any interest though.

Happy Thanksgiving!
ya.gif

I don't have any fancy GIF or Jpeg images to put here - just the words that are in my heart. I wish you the Merriest of Christmases and the most Blessed of New Years. I pray that those I love who are battling illnesses will see their health improving. I pray that those are missing someone special will be at peace knowing that someday they will be together again - if not in this life then in the next. I pray that old grievances will be forgotten and that new ones simply won't happen. But most of all I pray that the love that surrounds you this day will remain as strong in all of your tomorrows.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I thought as much, @R2elk !! Hubby grew up on a ranch 5 miles from Boulder, near Pinedale, and I remember well the winters there. We moved to the Big Horn Basin from Eastern South Dakota because we'd have the mountains, have real seasons, but wouldn't get what the ranch or my home town got, only to get stranded in Wheatland! We had to attend my husband's sister's services. The visitation was on Monday at Torrington and the graveside service was on Tuesday in Guernsey. Do I have to tell you what kind of driving that was? <sigh> Snow was so deep and winds blowing so hard that we got our van stuck in the snow at the cemetery and they had to use the casket winch to get us out. We opted to stay one more night in Wheatland, and headed out yesterday morning. Nothing but solid sheet ice, both passing and driving lanes, from there to Glenrock, and not much better after that. Easier around Casper, but chose not to try Casper to Shoshoni because we'd heard that road had been closed the day before .....figured it hadn't improved much overnight.

Why does WyDot call their highway cleaners "snow removal equipment"? Ken and I call them Zambonis - after they pass you could hold a figure skating competition or hockey game on the highway, they do that good a job of polishing it! How did you fare? You're in that Casper area, right?

Back
Top Bottom