Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
I joined BYC today- I live in Cheyenne.
welcome-byc.gif

As I recall there are other members in your area.

It's been almost a year since my last half tailed attempts at my little chicken heaven. Well I'm back and against better judgement and possible fines. We'll see how far the city of Cheyenne wants to take it, IF someone calls me in. In which I highly doubt on my 3/4 of an acre corner lot and the neighboring house to me abandoned. But either way..here I am again. Back for the long haul!

Ya, random question but do you know the Wilkerson's or the Strom's
I have missed so many questions people have asked me lately that I'm beginning to mistrust my computer - like it's hiding stuff from me! I do know the Stroms, and know of the Wilkersons. Cowley is one of those towns where very often you see the same people day after day at the Merc or the Post Office, recognize them immediately, and then can't put a name to the face until you get smacked with it!

Chickens not allowed, @WyoJax Be careful....read stories all the time where the town officials made people get rid of them after folks had put a lot of time and money into them, not to mention the attachment!

Rose Comb Brown Leghorn/Cream Legbar cross

Sapphires (White Leghorn/Cream Legbar cross)

Sapphire/Cream Legbar cross

Cornish/Brahma/Welsummer cross

Pulled 87 chicks out of the hatcher today. All of the female Cream Legbar crosses will lay blue eggs.

Aww, so cute! I just put my first eggs in the incubator......nervous as all get-out. Raising the chicks is far less stressful - can't imagine having that many! Congrats!

Thanks and good luck with your incubating adventures. I don't recommend that anyone start incubating since it does become quite addictive.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom