Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
Really like those! I am a habitual hummingbird-picture-taker-ofer and I know how tough it is to get those little boogers!! Seems like when they cooperate the camera is inside, and when I have the camera I don't see them. <sigh> This is the first year I can remember that I haven't added a single photograph to my collection - but I still have time!

new chicks

Aww, what a cutie!
love.gif

Yep, I had a nice layer of frost on the windows this morning. NFC did too, and she's down around Laramie. Check this out...

Brant Melzer posted this photo on Facebook. He took it yesterday morning. Yeah.

Yep, I had a nice layer of frost on the windows this morning. NFC did too, and she's down around Laramie. Check this out...

Brant Melzer posted this photo on Facebook. He took it yesterday morning. Yeah.

Yep, frost down here too! We're in Carbon county, between Laramie & Rawlins.

Family Squabble
This Blue Slate hen raised these 3 Sweetgrass poults, 3 Bourbon Red poults and 3 Cream Legbar chicks together. The rooster did start the ruckus.

Beautiful birds (even if they are fussing with each other
smile.png
)

I drove to Centennial last weekend to meet up with some family from Laramie and Cheyenne. There were a lot of people up in that area, guess everyone was wanting a last drive or hike before school starts. Took a few pictures while pulling over to let faster drivers pass me (hey, I'm new to this mountain driving!).

Back
Top Bottom