Wyoming Unite!!!!

Me too on the weather, but I was raised in it. And the insect population... Even East-River pales in comparison. I don't think DH would like FL at all. :lau Plus yes, at the time we moved up here there weren't a lot of job options, not that my ex tried very hard (or at all). I was an RN, so I had no trouble finding work. Still I always wanted to return to SD. My family used to visit annually and sometimes at Christmas until the drive-55 thing happened. So glad to be here-not-there just now. My son is there. :( He always loved FL best. I get that, but...

Families move around any more...my 2 sons live in Kansas. I do have family in WY but we don't get together a lot (I work summers and traveling to see any one in the winter is "iffy").

So you're a retired RN? I feel for the medical personnel right now, especially those in large cities.

I have relatives in Florida. You couldn't pay me enough to even visit Florida let alone live there.

OTOH, it is good that people like different things. I would be outraged if everyone decided to move to Wyoming.

I agree with you Bob, it's good not everyone likes the same thing!

Families move around any more...my 2 sons live in Kansas. I do have family in WY but we don't get together a lot (I work summers and traveling to see any one in the winter is "iffy").

So you're a retired RN? I feel for the medical personnel right now, especially those in large cities.
I know. Even if they don't have the China virus to deal with (yet), they have the lack of work. With all the elective/not-yet-critical treatments postponed, there's not a lot of hours for them.

My hubby had an annual visit to Mayo scheduled. One of his docs now wants a teleconference instead. We haven't heard from the other one, but DH says he wants to postpone. He's not worried about going to the transplant unit. It's staying in a hotel that's making him hesitate. I know they haven't been hit hard yet, but with his age and having had a bone marrow transplant, it just doesn't sound like a good idea.

I loved the double nickels speed limit. I was rarely in a hurry to get anywhere and it greatly improved by highway mpg.

I liked it too Bob...I get nervous with the 75-80 mph limits. And of course, some drivers think that means you can go even faster.

I know. Even if they don't have the China virus to deal with (yet), they have the lack of work. With all the elective/not-yet-critical treatments postponed, there's not a lot of hours for them.

My hubby had an annual visit to Mayo scheduled. One of his docs now wants a teleconference instead. We haven't heard from the other one, but DH says he wants to postpone. He's not worried about going to the transplant unit. It's staying in a hotel that's making him hesitate. I know they haven't been hit hard yet, but with his age and having had a bone marrow transplant, it just doesn't sound like a good idea.

This is definitely a time to weigh anything that isn't life-threatening.

Back
Top Bottom