YES YES YES!!!

Justino

♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
HOLY COW!!! Tomorrow im expanding the coop!!!! And this spring i have decided im gonna get 1 of each of the following hopefully all girls: Buff orp, Black tailed white japanese, silver laced wyadotte, Golden polish, and a partidge rock! But man, i wish there was a hatchery that shipped just 5 chicks at minimun instead of 25
sad.png
now im gonna have to take a bigger rist of gettin a rooster and give it away and cry again
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

BUT YAY!
big_smile.png
I CANT WAIT
big_smile.png

and if you know of a hatchery that ships 5 PM me lol
tongue.png

Last edited:
You could go to www.mypetchicken.com They ship only a few. You can also talk to your local feed store and see if you can order just the ones you want when they put their order in since you're not getting yours till spring anyway.

Last edited:
Were you going to the Stockton show? Don't people sometimes meet up with chicks at those things? Maybe you could get them at the show?

Quote:
well i wanted to get chicks and we decided stockton was too far to drive
roll.png

what about cackle? they say 25 or less....would just 5 really be okay in the mail?

OK, well im now for sure gettin from my pet chicken and theyre gonna get here the day after our huge trip to Hawaii!
big_smile.png

and on that list of ones we are gettin, its gonna be the same exept that partridge rock is now gonna be a turken
big_smile.png
I FINALLY CONVINCED MOM TO GET ME ONE
big_smile.png

So Justin, do you have siblings?

Who is gonna take care of all of these chickens once you go off to college in a couple of years?

Back
Top Bottom