Yet Another Chicken Coop!

Pics
Today it was hot and humid again. After supper i went out and cut a piece of plywood to complete the second end. But no time to paint, it decided to rain! One 36"×31" piece of plywood and i will be done cutting plywood!

I didn't mention falling off the ladder when it twisted. Broke the glass screen on my phone.
I have the first nest box for the coop completed, and i got a door and painted that. Also painted the one side of the last piece of plywood for the front.

I didn't mention falling off the ladder when it twisted. Broke the glass screen on my phone.
I have the first nest box for the coop completed, and i got a door and painted that. Also painted the one side of the last piece of plywood for the front.

Hope you didn't get hurt Cap!

Nope, fat girls just bounce!:lau

Remember these? :lau
wheebles.jpg

Progress made, about half the roof is up but i need to get up there and screw down the metal. Last piece of plywood is up. Ignore the strip of white plywood, that is for the coop divider.
View attachment 1527908
is there any issues with condensation under the metal in the winter? I know it rains inside my aluminum truck cap :barnie

Back
Top Bottom