Yet Another Chicken Coop!

The divider is up! Hope to put on the chicken wire tomorrow.
20180909_180200.jpg
I also lashed together the wire on top of run #1. Still need to close in around that tree with wood so i can attach the wire. Maybe i can hang the door tomorrow as well if it is not raining.

The last panel for the 2nd run was built today, and i tacked the welded wire on. Plus i started putting the welded wire fencing on top of the run. Got one side nearly done and it got dark. I have another tree with poison ivy on it i have to tack wire around.
Got stung by a hornet in my shoe yesterday, it was really like a needle sticking in my foot. Looking better today but still slightly swollen.
Put up the first of 4 nest boxes today.

The last panel for the 2nd run was built today, and i tacked the welded wire on. Plus i started putting the welded wire fencing on top of the run. Got one side nearly done and it got dark. I have another tree with poison ivy on it i have to tack wire around.
Got stung by a hornet in my shoe yesterday, it was really like a needle sticking in my foot. Looking better today but still slightly swollen.
Put up the first of 4 nest boxes today.

:barnie you must smell really attractive! :p

How far inland are you? Looks like the hurricane is gonna turn south if you, hope you don’t get much of it. :fl

:barnie you must smell really attractive! :p

How far inland are you? Looks like the hurricane is gonna turn south if you, hope you don’t get much of it. :fl
Yeah, they keep changing their minds. We are south of Roanoke, so quite a ways inland. I am thinking we will get heavy winds and lots of rain.
I am a ball of sweat, it just pours out of me. And i keep putting on potions and lotions for the poison ivy.

Back
Top Bottom