Yet another good show cancelled...

They do that to a lot of good shows...or move it to an entirely diffeent channel without so much as a heads up to those who like the show. They did that with "Numbers" too. Moved it from CBS to another channel, can't think of which one...

many years ago we got contacted to do Nelson, but we did not watch tv then. I had a difficult time convincing them that we just did not watch tv.
I had no idea they paid you. I could have gone out and bought one.
roll.png

years later, The in laws could not stand it that we did not watch, and bought us a TV.
That's when the extra pounds went on.
now we have netflix and we are doomed! sci fi junkies. We quiver when we don't get our fix of flix.
Man, we are sad.
...but, we are watching old Hawaii five o shows too. Best theme music EVER.

Last edited:
Quote:
Most of my friends don't know how we can live without cable. Ummm... because everything you need is on Roku and Netflix! DH is a Discovery and all of it's sub channels junky so he loves that there are no commercials when he watches Storm Chasers or Myth busters.

Quote:
I totally agree with this one!! I was so mad when the last episode of Flash Forward had scenes to what promised to be a great 3rd season but was cancelled before it could get a really good fan base.

Off The Map has been cancelled.

I also was into Flash Forward and was upset when it was canceled.

ABC set up V to be canceled. They only made 10 episodes this past season, changed the time so a lot of the fans no longer watch it, and took away the ability to watch episodes online. If I had been able to watch it online (we gave up having a DVR to save money), I would have never missed an episode. ABC made it impossible to watch it, then canned it for low ratings. If you like Sci-Fi, V was a great show.

I'm grateful ABC has picked up Castle for another season. Whew on that one! I've only been watching that show a year and a half, but I really like it. Very good show!

Quote:
I used to love Heroes!!! Well the first season was phenomenal but it kind of started going down hill at season 3. But alas I was a faithful watcher till the end... Hiro was my favorite!!!

Quote:
I used to love Heroes!!! Well the first season was phenomenal but it kind of started going down hill at season 3. But alas I was a faithful watcher till the end... Hiro was my favorite!!!

we never watched it. we just happened to buy all four seasons on DVD and veg out on it for a month. i mean we didnt do anything but go to work and watch heroes. im sure we even forgot to eat at some point. then we get to the last episode of season four....and realize, weve left ourselves high and dry
sad.png

They move so many shows around, I don't know how people keep up with it. I love Tivo just for that. I was watching one show and over the course of a year it was on 4 different nights of the week! Plus, they've changed when the new shows start, have new episodes for a bit, then reruns, then go back to new shows, then reruns again. They have 1/2 seasons on some channels. Plus some shows are only summer shows, unless they do well, then they add a few episodes in the middle of winter, too. I think they're all on drugs.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom