YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    If it had been after March 13th, I would have snatched it up. But you're close enough that I can take advantage of that ad-finger's fee anyway, lol!

I knew someone on this thread was going to end up with it after I posted it. But it was pure luck that I caught it because he listed it in the PET section, not the farm and garden section. I think I might need to start visiting both on a regular basis! LOL!

2. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    I was also reading it where it said "wine cooler" so I thought no bigger than my own little fridge here in my room, which is only about 3 feet tall, at the most (probably more like 30 inches). So once I saw the pic of it on the car I was surprised!

3. sanchabird

sanchabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2014
    North Georgia
    ChristyinGA, I live in Ball Ground too! If anyone in North Georgia needs to rehome roosters, TC Country in Ball Ground/ Canton area will rehome them for free, you just have to take them to the feed store. I think its on Sundays, but I could be wrong. It would be best to just call her. She is also very knowledgeable about chicken sicknesses and injuries as is Rucker Horse and Pet in Dawsonville/ Gainseville area.

1 person likes this.
  4. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    I know right. And you can fill a shelf/tray any time you need to!

5. Missyktsm

Missyktsm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    Just South of Atlanta
    Poor guy...buy hey, now you have an awesome new incubator! I've been reading the "homemade bator" posts and trying to figure out if I want to do that. I have the old LG and have had horrible hatches. I need to get with LT and find out how she gets such good hatch rates with hers.

6. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    It said on the add it was 6' but I didn't notice it either. It's not heavy, just awkward. I can't wait to fill this bad boy up!

1 person likes this.
  7. Flowerbh

Flowerbh Overrun With Chickens

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    OMG! Haven't been on in 2 days and there are over 350 posts! Can't read them all.....is there anything important I missed??? LOL!

8. Flowerbh

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    My DD lives in the Washington DC area and had a lonely Serama pullet. She is desperate to find another pullet so it won't be lonely. Does anyone want to sell me a Serama pullet (the smaller the better) or maybe a Silver Seabright? And can anyone tell me how to send a single bird thru the mail? Please PM me if you can help me with the shipping info! Thanks.

9. Flowerbh

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    Does anyone have a Silver Laced Polish pullet, a Speckled Sussex pullet, or a Welsummer pullet for sale?

10. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    I noticed last night while cleaning dirty butts that one of my chicks is smaller than all the rest. She eats, sleeps fine and is kinda pecky at the others. Should I be worried? They are 8 days old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by