YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    Blue Ridge is a nice little town, and you could easily spend a lot of time in that little store.

2. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Bradford Pears don't have thorns. They suck for other reasons though. Plum and crabapple trees, however, can produce tire puncturing thorns.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  3. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    Where can I find a ceramic heat thing? I have never seen one like that before. Great ideas and thanks for all the input. For now I am using the pine bedding from the big bag you get from tractor supply(yellow bag). I will be switching them over to sand soon. The straw looking stuff was what was in the box they were shipped in. They like to sit on it.

4. RoboDuck

Tygress.... Acceptance March 10 3:11 pm Aguanga, CA
    4:24 pm dispatched to sort facility Aguanga
    9:02 pm processed at USPS origin sort facility San Bernardino
    March 10 no time...Depart USPS sort facility.

They're getting closer. :D

5. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    So they entered the mail stream at about 6pm eastern time. Not bad. Coming from California, they typically give it about 2 days of flying.

6. RoboDuck

Ab got hers wednesday with a moday ship date. I am hoping for the same luck.

7. Missyktsm

Missyktsm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    Just South of Atlanta
    Thanks!

8. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Yeah the two-day thing is typical, but if it made it onto a flight early enough, it could very easily arrive tomorrow instead of Thursday.

9. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Meanwhile, I'm waiting on a screen cover to be turned in to UPS in hopes of us finding the escaped tree frog somewhere in the house...

10. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    I'm eating lunch. :D

I'm getting so excited about my hatch, and I'm also actually interested to see what my eggtopsies will show (have a few I feel sure will be, hopefully no more than that though.)

Hubby is in charge of my temp today- thank goodness he's off or else I would've stressed all day- it got a lot wonky last night after candling, was up at 1a and 3a to check it.

He has even stuck his OWN extra thermometer down through one of the vent holes, I'm so proud of him. ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by