YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

I was told the CPGs won't lay fertile eggs until they're two years old. I have not researched that though. Just took the word of the breeders I bought my goslings from.

You're late.... as usual. I done told them they're in the slow cooker now.

2. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    But they don't pay attention to you

3. RoboDuck

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. RoboDuck

5. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012
    This stays on my favorites list, because I think it would make an awesome extra hutch to have on hand -or for quail, or....

6. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    HAHAHA!!

7. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    OMG, this Jason guy is good, I'll give him that -a few typos, but he's good. I *almost* felt the desire to have a Holland Lop :)

And so what? We like bunnies -and we ain't afraid to say so ;) We can stop anytime we want...honest

1 person likes this.
  8. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    It's nice, isn't it? Basic, simple, no frills, and priced reasonably.

9. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    I wonder what the babies would look like if I bred my Holland lop to my lionhead.......hhhhmmmm......

10. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    Ok, so she's not eggs or baby chicks or a bunny, but she'll do just fine: My oldest is coming home from college tomorrow night!! She just texted me to say that she and her guppy (don't laugh, he's a good and loyal fish) will be home tomorrow night and they are bringing a guide-dog pup in training with them! The pup is seven months old and really good. Let chicken and bunny boot camp commence! @abmaddox1981 , we will have her and the dog at the show with us; so we may have.. how do you native southerners say... a passle of younguns?... with us ;) (is three a passle? Or is that too few?)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by