YO GEORGIANS! :)

Banks County GA here,

~~Hi! I have several Buff Rocks and a few Buff Orpingtons and they are all female. I need to find a rooster that is compatible with my hens that is still young but at least 5-6 months old, with a decent disposition. I live in the Northeast Georgia area, near Commerce, Cornelia and hope I can find someone nearby that has too many Roosters and would like to find a home for them. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thank you so much!

Tracy

Hi there and welcome!! How far are you from Lula? I might be up that way next weekend.

Banks County GA here,

~~Hi! I have several Buff Rocks and a few Buff Orpingtons and they are all female. I need to find a rooster that is compatible with my hens that is still young but at least 5-6 months old, with a decent disposition. I live in the Northeast Georgia area, near Commerce, Cornelia and hope I can find someone nearby that has too many Roosters and would like to find a home for them. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thank you so much!

Tracy

He is a BLWyadotte splash, his chest is all laced. Ill get another pic of him tomorrow. But I live in the Maysville area, in Banks county. he gets along with the hrns and protects them. I also have a little blue/splash silkie roo. The BLW roo hasn't ever really hurt him for tryin to get my hens and when the silkie almost died I nursed him back and for a long time after he had a huge limp. I was sure the big roo would take him out for being weak. But didn't.

He is a BLWyadotte splash, his chest is all laced. Ill get another pic of him tomorrow. But I live in the Maysville area, in Banks county. he gets along with the hrns and protects them. I also have a little blue/splash silkie roo. The BLW roo hasn't ever really hurt him for tryin to get my hens and when the silkie almost died I nursed him back and for a long time after he had a huge limp. I was sure the big roo would take him out for being weak. But didn't.

Oh my word are they beautiful! By the way if anyone needs help getting birds from one place to another I am happy to help out in a train. I am in Thomson GA.

Oh my word are they beautiful! By the way if anyone needs help getting birds from one place to another I am happy to help out in a train. I am in Thomson GA.
Thomson is where my two oldest chickens came from. They are both easter eggers purchased at Tractor Supply back in 2012. I lived in Martinez, and had called the one in Augusta, but they had no chicks at all that day. Then the one in Thomson said they had just gotten Ameraucanas in (yeah, easter eggers) and I raced my butt out there to get them!

My babies!!!!

16 out of 18 hatched, but the kind lady gave me 2 FBCMs she hatched out.
smile.png
they are so darn CUTE!!!
I've got: 3 FBCMs, 3 EE's (2 blue & 1 brown), 2 reds mutts, and 10 yellow chicks (all backyard mutts of my various breeds)

Out of the 14 SLW chicks I bought, 6 were boys. I gave carcar 1 of them and 4 girls. That leaves me with 5 boys and 4 girls. I think I can spare a boy or 2 for you if you want them.
I will keep that in mind, Robo. Thanks! I'll wait to see how mine turn out. I should have a general idea in another 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom