YO GEORGIANS! :)

Screw the links.... just use my trial and error method and see what surprises you get.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Good Grief no I didn't understand any of it, I actually got a headache from just trying to read it. Ugh!
lol!!! I need to take a class on this, it's crazy! I am going to wait to see what color my EEs lay, wait on temperament with my roos and maybe then the answer to which roo to keep will be obvious. I really don't want to get rid of any, but I just don't have enough hens for 3 roos. :(

lol!!! I need to take a class on this, it's crazy! I am going to wait to see what color my EEs lay, wait on temperament with my roos and maybe then the answer to which roo to keep will be obvious. I really don't want to get rid of any, but I just don't have enough hens for 3 roos. :(

You could always just get more hens.
(Chicken math
1f609.png
)

You could always just get more hens.
(Chicken math
1f609.png
)
yes I will in the spring, our coop can only comfortably fit 8 birds at night. My goal is to have 7 hens, 1 roo. Our run is very large but the coop, not so much. One day I will expand especially if we raise chicks :)

Last edited:
I went to check on my broody hen, who has made a nest in a bush at the back of the yard. I smell something a little stinky, so I am assuming she must have cracked one. Can I remove all the eggs from under her and replace with golf balls or plastic Easter eggs until I get some hatching eggs this weekend? Or should I find the stinky one and leave the rest until I get hatching eggs.

Back
Top Bottom