YO GEORGIANS! :)

We have guineas eggs for sale. The girls are laying great now. Our flock is make up of Coral Blue, Brown, Chocolate, Lavender, White, Buff, Buff Dundotte, Royal Purple, Porcelain, and Pearl--plus pieds of most colors. One dozen eggs is $20 and $15 shipping. We are just outside of Savannah. PM me if interested.

In Monroe. I don't know how we ended up with sixteen chickens! The worst part is four different ages. The middle two ages are RIR's BR's and silver and gold laced Wyandottes and they get along 'fairly' well. The problem is the adult Buff Orpington. She was low girl, but when introduced twice, she's just too mean. Maybe she will be better after another week on the other side of the fence in a smaller run. An adult RIR hen is with the BO and is real nice to the younger flock.

So glad you liked Newnan
ya.gif
We love it here - wonderful people and the downtown square is just so great. Our farm is about 10 minutes from the downtown area. Glad it all worked out for you!

I don't have anything to trade but if you want to give up two pullets I can take two. I won't be able to come and get them until the middle of May but I want to add two more to my flock. Let me know and I will buy them from you.

Anybody with painted or splash silkie chicks for sale in the southern region if Georgia close to Tifton? Could be grown, too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom