YO GEORGIANS! :)

Would love to have folks out ... if it ever stops raining.
I am loving the mild weather, but I'm hating all this rain! My poor birds' run is a mud pit!

You should coordinate it so that you can process those Cornish X the same day. Kill 2 birds with one bush.
I would be a-OK to help process! I've been telling my darling fiance that I needed to learn how to process chickens and other birds so we can start doing it.

that's exciting!! let me know! I can dress doves and ducks and butcher a deer, but I've never done chickens!!

I've actually only killed one thing (excluding the occasional bug) so I'm pretty nervous. Hopefully it will not be too traumatic. I am ready for these dumb roosters to be filling my freezer instead of eating me out of house and home. I don't see myself growing out this many at one time again.

Also, update on the swap meet in Macon: (You don't need to be a member to get a spot)

PeachState Poultry Association will be hosting a Swap meet at Macon Farmers Market July 15th. Opens at 9 am. You are responsible for your own tables, cages, and a fan. It is shaded (We will be under large bays) and bathrooms are available under bays.
FREE but Peachstate Poultry Association will accept donations.

Poultry: Register via email FREE

Non Poultry Venders: Call Happy Wyatt @ 4787521097
Gather your Homemade soaps, bathbombs, sign, etc

Please register via email for a spot. Please include the following: [email protected]
Your Name ______
Address _______
Poultry dealers License yes/no
NPIP # yes/no

Farmers Market Address:
2055 Eisenhower Pkwy, Macon, GA 31206

We encourage you to join our club and help promote healthy disease resistant poultry.

I've actually only killed one thing (excluding the occasional bug) so I'm pretty nervous. Hopefully it will not be too traumatic. I am ready for these dumb roosters to be filling my freezer instead of eating me out of house and home. I don't see myself growing out this many at one time again.

Also, update on the swap meet in Macon: (You don't need to be a member to get a spot)

PeachState Poultry Association will be hosting a Swap meet at Macon Farmers Market July 15th. Opens at 9 am. You are responsible for your own tables, cages, and a fan. It is shaded (We will be under large bays) and bathrooms are available under bays.
FREE but Peachstate Poultry Association will accept donations.

Poultry: Register via email FREE

Non Poultry Venders: Call Happy Wyatt @ 4787521097
Gather your Homemade soaps, bathbombs, sign, etc

Please register via email for a spot. Please include the following: [email protected]
Your Name ______
Address _______
Poultry dealers License yes/no
NPIP # yes/no

Farmers Market Address:
2055 Eisenhower Pkwy, Macon, GA 31206

We encourage you to join our club and help promote healthy disease resistant poultry.
I need to show up to pick up my GQF cabinet incubator since I will be holding the winning raffle ticket. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom