YO GEORGIANS! :)

Me and the chicks hanging out inside.
IMG_20170911_123436.jpg

We are in North Georgia. Only rain right now. The ducks are loving the lake as bugs and things get washed into it! The chickens are in and out of the coop in the rain....I put a bag full of old apples and pears in the coop for them to snack on while they wait out the coming storm. It keeps them from being bored. The hens are laying like crazy today! Lots of newbies, too! My older Welsummers are laying now! Cute little terra cotta colored eggs!

We took in some renters from Marco Island in Florida. Supposedly it was one of the hardest hit places. They just got word that their homes had minimum damages. That is very good news for them! They are trying to figure out when they can go home. We have new renters (and a wedding) due here Thursday afternoon. Hope we have no damages!

Our DD rode out the storm on the East coast of Florida. She said the worst was during the night when the wind got so strong, their front door started bowing in! They had to put a couch up against it and had to push against the door for about an hour. She said rain was blowing in thru the closed door the whole time. They have a whole house generator, thank goodness!

We are in North Georgia. Only rain right now. The ducks are loving the lake as bugs and things get washed into it! The chickens are in and out of the coop in the rain....I put a bag full of old apples and pears in the coop for them to snack on while they wait out the coming storm. It keeps them from being bored. The hens are laying like crazy today! Lots of newbies, too! My older Welsummers are laying now! Cute little terra cotta colored eggs!

We took in some renters from Marco Island in Florida. Supposedly it was one of the hardest hit places. They just got word that their homes had minimum damages. That is very good news for them! They are trying to figure out when they can go home. We have new renters (and a wedding) due here Thursday afternoon. Hope we have no damages!

Our DD rode out the storm on the East coast of Florida. She said the worst was during the night when the wind got so strong, their front door started bowing in! They had to put a couch up against it and had to push against the door for about an hour. She said rain was blowing in thru the closed door the whole time. They have a whole house generator, thank goodness!
I need to give my cooped up chickens some entertainment. Thank for the idea! I'm sorry for your DD.

I got work from my parents that they brought all my chickens into the garage because around their pen has so many dead tree around it.
I'm really upset that I can't help out but I'm so swamp in school right now that I wish everyone luck and good tides soon

Back
Top Bottom