YO GEORGIANS! :)

9A731EBE-48CF-4B23-B1D6-84B92B3E144F.jpeg
10C6D5D1-19F7-4A78-B367-4DB9CCF806EF.jpeg
View attachment 1532539 Not chickens, but my goat is due any day now! Wonder how many babies this time!

Goat update! My goat had two kids yesterday! Both boys (of course!). But really cute!

I believe I found my spirit animal!!! I want naked neck frizzles!!!! Are they standard size or bantam?? Will you have chicks in the spring??? Take my $$$$$
They are standard size, although the blue frizzled one has some Silkie background in her....5 toes, so she is on the smaller side. Most all my Naked Necks are colored egg layers. I only have one that lays a brown egg and it is more rosy colored than brown. Of course I will hatch chicks in the spring.....isn't that what spring is all about! LOL

Last edited:
I also sell hatching eggs if you want to hatch your own, but no guarantees on them being NNs or frizzled!
I would rather have chicks so I know!!! Lol yes spring is for chicks! Golly it is going to be a long winter waiting....worth it though. I have family in Flowery Branch.... I could make my visit and get chicks.... 2 birds 1stone right. Lol

Back
Top Bottom