YO GEORGIANS! :)

Was out of town on Monday when my chicks started hatching early. Drove all night to get home at 3 am! One chick hatched right as I walked up to the incubator and looked in. Since then only 4 ducks (out of 12) and 9 chickens (out of 16) have hatched. BUT, tonight at 6pm is there actual due date, so hoping for lots more to hatch!

Was out of town on Monday when my chicks started hatching early. Drove all night to get home at 3 am! One chick hatched right as I walked up to the incubator and looked in. Since then only 4 ducks (out of 12) and 9 chickens (out of 16) have hatched. BUT, tonight at 6pm is there actual due date, so hoping for lots more to hatch!

Yay!
wee.gif
Keep us posted, and we want to see pics!

Here are some photos of ducks/chicks that hatched last night. Hoping for more!

Love this runner duck! She is already standing tall! Very curious already.. I think this one is a keeper!

Group shot. In brooder....ducks, cochins and EEs. I was hoping I would get a Naked Neck, but they are both non-naked necks. But will lay green eggs!

Here are some photos of ducks/chicks that hatched last night. Hoping for more!

Love this runner duck! She is already standing tall! Very curious already.. I think this one is a keeper!

Group shot. In brooder....ducks, cochins and EEs. I was hoping I would get a Naked Neck, but they are both non-naked necks. But will lay green eggs!

ya.gif
Yay! They are adorable!!

Hi all! Im starting a new project and I'm looking for white or brown red LF Cochin eggs or juveniles. I'd prefer show or breeder quality please. I'm just south of Atlanta and am willing to drive up to 3-4 hours to pick them up. If you have anything available, please let me know. OR, if you know of a good breeder that has these two varieties - any info would be great. Thanks!

I want y'all to tell me what you think about Black Langshan Chickens. Are they a preferred Bird or would you say not. I have two I might try to expand and sell some. So is it a waste of time or not. Just looking to cover Feed bill.

Back
Top Bottom