YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have some Silkie hatching eggs for sale. The rooster is a show champion white Silkie and the hens are white silkies(won several awards), and grey sizzle hens. The eggs will either be white silkie, or half sizzle half silkie.The pictures are what some of them look like. They are $50 a dozen for pickup in Valdosta Ga, or $75 if you want me to ship them. Please email or call/text 229-630-5317

Thanks,Cook Farms

Last edited:
I have some Silkie hatching eggs for sale. The rooster is a show champion white Silkie and the hens are white silkies(won several awards), and grey sizzle hens. The eggs will either be white silkie, or half sizzle half silkie.The pictures are what some of them look like. They are $50 a dozen for pickup in Valdosta Ga, or $75 if you want me to ship them. Please email or call/text 229-630-5317

Thanks,Cook Farms

What does the parent stock look like if you don't mind me asking.

$25 for shipping?!?

I can ship hatching eggs anywhere within the state of Georgia with EXCELLENT results for only $6. Connecticut cost me $14. So yes, $25 is expensive!

EE's, silkies, Sumatra, Leghorn mix, plymouth rock/EE mix (which will probably lay another green egg in the next generation).

I definitely need some EEs. Put me down for those. PM me with whatever you need me to do.

Anyone have marans or CCLs or AMs?
I'm too exciting to be hatching more chickies.

Back
Top Bottom