YO GEORGIANS! :)

Is that express shipping???

Nope. Express shipping from and to the state of Georgia is useless. Mail moves at the same speed. Anything beyond a certain distance is flown, no matter what class of mail (with exception to some hazardous materials, like flammable stuff). Within this state, it's all ground transportation. Express shipping merely means it has priority to actually get on a flight, AND, mail carriers such as myself have permission to deviate from our assigned route to get it delivered by noon or 3pm. But 99% of the mail going to a paticular destination that requires flying will get on the flight. And it goes in order, so whatever doesn't make it out one day, gets priority on the flight the next day. Express merely jumps the line. But only on flights.

Also, express mail actually has a higher rate of lost mail complaints than priority. It also has a higher rate of damage, caused by mail handlers trying to stuff it in to cargo areas to make sure it arrives on time. Once mail gets placed on the actual delivery vehicle, it WILL be delivered that day, even if it is 9pm!

Even across the country, priority only takes about 4 days, including date of pick-up, and delivery. Plus priority now comes with $50 in insurance, automatically. So these days the only REAL difference between express and priority, is the price.

Last edited:
I have some Silkie hatching eggs for sale. The rooster is a show champion white Silkie and the hens are white silkies(won several awards), and grey sizzle hens. The eggs will either be white silkie, or half sizzle half silkie.The pictures are what some of them look like. They are $50 a dozen for pickup in Valdosta Ga, or $75 if you want me to ship them. Please email or call/text 229-630-5317

Thanks,Cook Farms

You're better off trying here

Back
Top Bottom