YO GEORGIANS! :)

The Dr came in about an hour ago and said that she was doing good. He seemed surprised that she hasn't gone into labor yet. The Dr said if she can hold out until March 18th they can induce if she wants them too. He still doesn't think she will make it to the 18th though. We are waiting on them to give her an ultrasound hopefully before I have to leave at 3.
Did you get to stay long enough for the ultra sound? Glad things are going good, if your DH does make it to the 18th will she opt for induction? or just let them stay and cook until things just happen?

The little Serama rooster that GAMjr got at the swap died last night. It wasn't that cold. Even the chicks did ok outside. I wonder if he already had something wrong with him.
The hen I got had a cold so maybe the roo had a cold too, and course the stress of new surroundings and the weather I"m sure had a part.

Everyone stay warm, my girls have already gone to bed about 40 minutes ago, they know something is coming

Did you get to stay long enough for the ultra sound? Glad things are going good, if your DH does make it to the 18th will she opt for induction? or just let them stay and cook until things just happen?

The hen I got had a cold so maybe the roo had a cold too, and course the stress of new surroundings and the weather I"m sure had a part.

Everyone stay warm, my girls have already gone to bed about 40 minutes ago, they know something is coming
How is Nelson?

I was able to see the Ultrasound. I'm back home for tonight and going back tomorrow unless our Son in law decides he would rather stay. She is still doing good and baby is active. The baby had hick-ups while she was getting the ultrasound.
big_smile.png

6inches ohhh boy. Mother nature mad at me? Lol wanted to let everyone know wallace feed n supply bowdon junction has buff orph buckeyes rirs n aracuanas . Aracuanas will be in thursday depending on weather. Good luck to all tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom