YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yesterday, DW and I were in the Hobby Lobby in Gadsden, I saw this big sign that had nothing but "ohlala ohlala ohlala" all over it. On the shelf above it, was one of those fancy ceramic painted chicken statues. Coincidence? I think not.........

I should have taken a picture, what WAS I thinking.......
gig.gif
Oh a picture would have been great, maybe next time :)

there are a few close by you, just hang around and watch, they'll show eventually!

:welcome  

edit: I gotta learn to read ALL the unread posts before I say anything  :idunno

Haha, it's ok but thank you. It nice to know there alot of poeple here that are from GA

I wanted to also tell poeple that live near Canton that the feedstore called T-C country is going to get Laverder orpingtons on the first and blue orpingtons in June if anyone near by and who loves orpingtons

Haha, it's ok but thank you. It nice to know there alot of poeple here that are from GA

I wanted to also tell poeple that live near Canton that the feedstore called T-C country is going to get Laverder orpingtons on the first and blue orpingtons in June if anyone near by and who loves orpingtons
I'm in Atlanta near sandy springs. I love TC Country, I take all my roos there to rehome and got my last group of chicks from them, but had 2 roos in that group :/. I might go get more this spring since I inherited another coop. Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
I'm in Atlanta near sandy springs. I love TC Country, I take all my roos there to rehome and got my last group of chicks from them, but had 2 roos in that group :/. I might go get more this spring since I inherited another coop. Thanks for the heads up

Your so welcome, I was wondering about Thier rooster rehoming, when I was in they had a beautiful rooster that seemed so chill

I brought them an EE roo last week. She said the standards go quick but the bantams can't quite find a home as quickly.

I pass by there all the time! Have you tried Ruckers? That's my favorite feed store. I know Tc country in canton is moving soon. I like that one too. Sacketts off of 515 also has a pretty decent selection of animal supplies.
oh, that real close then I live near handy corner that on the way to Big Canoe.

what feedstore do you use? i cant find a good one next to the one in Canton
Edit: sorry,i meant Dawsonville, alot of poeple called it Dawson

I pass by there all the time! Have you tried Ruckers? That's my favorite feed store. I know Tc country in canton is moving soon. I like that one too. Sacketts off of 515 also has a pretty decent selection of animal supplies.

Dawsonville has Brookshirs on 136 (the north side), or there is one in Cartacay (don't really like that one, but people say it is cheaper), but I usually just go to the TS either in Dawsonville or Ellijay. There is also one on 369 towards Jasper that people talk about.

Back
Top Bottom