YO GEORGIANS! :)

I candle mine around day 5-7, but if you are new to it, wait until you are at day 10 so you know you are seeing what you are suppose to see.
IMG_5210.JPG

well a bit of news for y'all about this site since they made the 'change' a month or so ago..... I thought I had fixed it so I wouldn't get any emails from here, I mean every time someone responded to this thread, the only one I 'watch' or 'follow' since they made the changes here (which I hate BTW, 3 steps now to quote someone? seriously?) I'd get an email....

so anyway, one day it got really active, and every time a response was made to our thread, I got an email. apparently, my email determined this had to be spam, so it sent the emails to spam. When that happens, and emails from here are marked spam, the site gets a "black mark" according to what someone on the staff told me and it locks your account so you can't post or private message with anyone except staff until you fix it. Since my email account did it on it's own, I couldn't undo it and had to change the email associated with here....

sounds like just another crappy kind of thing this site would do. Oh well, just a hint to everyone, make sure you mark whatever the "don't get email" preferences, or make sure you don't have your auto spam filter set on it's highest setting

well a bit of news for y'all about this site since they made the 'change' a month or so ago..... I thought I had fixed it so I wouldn't get any emails from here, I mean every time someone responded to this thread, the only one I 'watch' or 'follow' since they made the changes here (which I hate BTW, 3 steps now to quote someone? seriously?) I'd get an email....

so anyway, one day it got really active, and every time a response was made to our thread, I got an email. apparently, my email determined this had to be spam, so it sent the emails to spam. When that happens, and emails from here are marked spam, the site gets a "black mark" according to what someone on the staff told me and it locks your account so you can't post or private message with anyone except staff until you fix it. Since my email account did it on it's own, I couldn't undo it and had to change the email associated with here....

sounds like just another crappy kind of thing this site would do. Oh well, just a hint to everyone, make sure you mark whatever the "don't get email" preferences, or make sure you don't have your auto spam filter set on it's highest setting

That sucks, there are a few things that are getting on my nerves with the new set up as well....good to see you though!

Back
Top Bottom