YO GEORGIANS! :)

Anyone need a mini lamancha wether or buckling? They're almost 6 months old and the buckling is trying to sex up all my goats. Been trying to sell them forever so I'll give a good deal. Buckling came from a registered mother and very nice Nigerian dwarf dad. Blue eyes. Good looking. Only problem is his horns got messed up during an attempted disbudding so he has scurs. I will happily band him and will probably do it soon. Anyway let me know.

I done gone and cleaned house. Sent all the Marans, some of the Delawares and some assorted birds whose lineage was sketchy at best to freezer camp. That puts me down to 6 Delaware hens and 1 Roo plus 3 blue/olive layers.
But then there are the 30 plus young ones in the grow out pens.

No, I think al chickens have the round eyeballs. Send pics!!!
Will tomorrow, currently 10:28 and they'd all be sleeping by now. Will send a bad pic that you probably cant tell but I'll send better ones tomorrow, lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170804_1643017_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170804_1643017_rewind.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 8
Will tomorrow, currently 10:28 and they'd all be sleeping by now. Will send a bad pic that you probably cant tell but I'll send better ones tomorrow, lol
The "almond eyed" pullet is the one on the right. She tends to look rather sleepy. She's also almost half the size of the other SS and at the bottom of the pecking order. My DD grabbed that photo at twilight when it was hard to get a decent photo.

As much as it pains me, we're probably going to have to reduce our flock in preparation for the move. If I can figure out how to construct secure hoop coops in short order, maybe we'll be able to take all the birds, but I have my doubts. I'll post more when I learn more.
I've got processing days coming up if anyone is interested.
8/19 - Ducks and young roo's
8/26 - Quail

Let me know if you need/want any help on either of those dates. I don't expect anything in return. BTW, I'll our new place is only 20 minutes away from yours.

As much as it pains me, we're probably going to have to reduce our flock in preparation for the move. If I can figure out how to construct secure hoop coops in short order, maybe we'll be able to take all the birds, but I have my doubts. I'll post more when I learn more.

Let me know if you need/want any help on either of those dates. I don't expect anything in return. BTW, I'll our new place is only 20 minutes away from yours.
How far away is the place your going to from the place you are.

Tobasco Jack I would really be interested in learning. Your a drive from me but I may have to pick up my Silkies early from Bruce.

let me know??!!

How far away is the place your going to from the place you are.
@sue25 , Our new place is about 45 minutes west of where we live now. Your Silkies are still safe with us until the Calhoun show, so please don't feel pressured to make a special trip on account of the birds. Although our move-in date is September 1st, we will be moving things in stages over the next month. The Silkies are easy to tuck away. It's all the other birds that are our concern. I'm tempted to sell most of the LF birds and just start over. I have to figure something out quickly. This move was totally unexpected.

let me know??!!
I'll keep you posted! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom