YO GEORGIANS! :)

Just got out of the hospital. Had to go in to the ER and have an emergency appendectomy Friday. Resting and watching Hallmark channel today. Christmas movies. Hope everyone's doing ok.

Just got out of the hospital. Had to go in to the ER and have an emergency appendectomy Friday. Resting and watching Hallmark channel today. Christmas movies. Hope everyone's doing ok.
My husband had that several years ago. So scary. I'm glad your home resting. Those little laparoscopy cuts can hurt so bad.

Omg!!! So sorry to hear that! Glad they got it in time! I have just recently rediscovered the Hallmark Christmas movies! Love them! Makes my heart feel so much better than watching the news!

Husband did that last year, first surgery at 50 lol. Glad your on the mend. Take it easy and MILK it lol

Sorry to hear that you had to get an appendectomy. My sister had the surgery, and I remember that her appendix had grown to the size of a cucumber at the time, so she had to have the old-fashioned surgery, not the laparoscopy. Hope you're feeling better each day.

Back
Top Bottom