YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hello fellow Georgians! I am from Douglasville, Ga.

:jumpyHiya! I see you’re near Atlanta. How is everything going? I think my county just announced a 14 day quarantine mandatory. Gotta double check. I’ve been hanging with my chickens and my kids so no change here. I’m in southwest Georgia.

:jumpyHiya! I see you’re near Atlanta. How is everything going? I think my county just announced a 14 day quarantine mandatory. Gotta double check. I’ve been hanging with my chickens and my kids so no change here. I’m in southwest Georgia.

No mandate yet. Our county had the first positive case overnight. My family is following the stay at home policy. Was considering getting building supplies for the coop for when the mandate happens we have a project.

No mandate yet. Our county had the first positive case overnight. My family is following the stay at home policy. Was considering getting building supplies for the coop for when the mandate happens we have a project.

Turns out ours is not a mandate yet but more of a recommendation. By the way things are looking we are definitely following it and only my husband goes out now to get whatever we need.

That would be a neat project to do while waiting this thing out. I’m setting eggs today and will be entertained with that.

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif

Add me.... I live in southeast GA

Anywhere in Georgia I can get Heritage Rhode Island Reds? Thanks!

Not sure where in Georgia you are but here is this, also look on Craigslist, I’ve found a lot of people with chics on there.

There is a hatchary down in Ray City, Ga. I’ve not dealt with them as per buying any chicks but was going to after talking with them over the phone. Only reason I didn’t was boss (hijacked) my chicks, she found some Speckled Sussex she liked, instead of me getting a few more RIRs.

https://www.bobsbiddies.com/

Not sure where in Georgia you are but here is this, also look on Craigslist, I’ve found a lot of people with chics on there.

There is a hatchary down in Ray City, Ga. I’ve not dealt with them as per buying any chicks but was going to after talking with them over the phone. Only reason I didn’t was boss (hijacked) my chicks, she found some Speckled Sussex she liked, instead of me getting a few more RIRs.

https://www.bobsbiddies.com/

Wow thanks for sharing that! I live about 2 hrs from there so maybe one day I can drive down there and pick them up myself. I love Cackle Hatchery but their shipping price sometimes kills me, would love to get something locally. Will do more research on them. Thanks again.

Wow thanks for sharing that! I live about 2 hrs from there so maybe one day I can drive down there and pick them up myself. I love Cackle Hatchery but their shipping price sometimes kills me, would love to get something locally. Will do more research on them. Thanks again.
No problems that’s what we are all here for. Ya it would be about a 2 hour drive for me to, but was thinking the same thing I could go to what looks like a nice hatchery and pick some out. I just got lucky with tractor supply having mostly what I wanted, and one chick mill I found local, I won’t be going back there again.

Back
Top Bottom