YO GEORGIANS! :)

Are you looking for smaller breeds like you have. I know someone trying to get rid of his GLW. I’m not sure if he still has them. He lives in Conyers closer to McDonough.

I like the small to medium sized birds. I even considered bantams. But that doesn’t mean I won’t consider other breeds. I think the GLW is a nice chicken

Last edited:
Hey y'all...A little pre-Easter crisis here. Neighbor dog busted into our yard today and killed my littlest child's favorite bird. Does anyone have a connection in the middle GA area who might have a white silkie hen or started pullet they would sell? Feeling kind of desperate. Any leads appreciated.

Looks like another wet morning here in the great state. If weather guesser is right we will turn into a pretty day.

It’s pretty nice here. Still slightly humid but not as bad as it was yesterday after it rained. It’s saying it will be in the 40s tomorrow night and I have 5 and 6 week old chicks outside. Will they be okay you think? I know 60s is fine for them and even high 50s but they haven’t experienced 40s at this age. Why is GA so weird with the weather? I may put a heat lamp, haven’t decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom