YO GEORGIANS! :)

NPIP doesn't mean a flock is MG negative, either.

I am just going to keep culling and starting over until I can get a clean, disease free flock that I can isolate from the world!

Quote:
Holly, I'm standing with you on this, even though it doesn't make me "Prom Queen" with the cool kids. I'll be fighting Marek's forever, and being NPIP doesn't matter on the surface. We'll make it work, one day we'll be "better", but for now, it will be a looong time before we realize our dreams of providing healthy, vaccinated, Federally recognized, non-hatchery dna-guaranteed pullets for backyard hobbyists.

Nancy-- I don't know if these hatched out or not? I am going to Orlando from 9/20-9/28, in case you can't get me!
smile.png

Quote:

hmlongino you should have a pm and an e mail from me. Those were actually black orpingtons that hatched! Hubby thought they were bcm's....I'm sorry! i think quail lady of ft myers might have some chicks. I know she has some nice looking Bev Davis BCM's. Enjoy your time off!

Anyone have some BBS Orpingtons?!?! I have about 12 in the bator i gathered from 2 sources via egg chains. Looking for either hatching eggs or started/juvie/adult birds. I have buffs already; just loving the bbs of these nice birds.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Nancy (Bargain) has a wonderful flock of BBS Orpingtons.. not sure if she has any eggs available at this time.. but she would be my first choice..
Shelly

Hi from Ga. I increased my flock of SQ Jersey Giants to 14 today. Increased my SQ Black Orpingtons to 15 today and increased my Lavender Orpingtons to 16 yesterday.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom