You don't know true pain until...

KaylorFarms

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
Tell everyone some of the painful things that have happened to you around the farm!

One time my goat had his head leaning against a chair and when I tried to sit down I sat on his horns!! Ouch!!

this isn't on a farm, but in my house....my quail called Tiger (LOL) was on the floor walking around...and i was in a strop lol :mad: and i slammed the door (like you do) :lau
and Tiger was making a dash for the door and his head :hit got stuck in the door and i was so SCARED!!! :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit
But thankfully he is VERY well now! thank goodness!!:bow:th

this isn't on a farm, but in my house....my quail called Tiger (LOL) was on the floor walking around...and i was in a strop lol :mad: and i slammed the door (like you do) :lau
and Tiger was making a dash for the door and his head :hit got stuck in the door and i was so SCARED!!! :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit
But thankfully he is VERY well now! thank goodness!!:bow:th
Oh that's good!

Recently my adventurous goat decided she could fit her head in the hayrack. I found that out the next morning when I went to feed them and she was laying in there with the hayrack stuck to her head all night longtook about 40 minutes to get it off I don't know how she fit it in there in the first place. I'm realizing goats are known for their crazy antics

Back
Top Bottom