You have to see this: $3k Anthropologie coop

ep.gif
Before I spent that kind of money on that, I would buy on of these.
http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog...Hole-Chicken-Coop-Small-Ships-Free-p1232.aspx

I bought one in every color... just too cute to only have one!!
lau.gif

AT 3k that will sell in a market like California.

It would never sell if priced at what it is worth.

It does not even have hardware cloth for added protection (looks like a light gauge chicken wire).
As a Californian, I sir am offended
wink.png
or embarrassed as actually this might be true for first time chicken owners living in an upscale neighborhood. However I would hope that the first time a raccoon eats all their chickens through the chicken wire would make them completely rethink this coop. Why do all these "designers" not design first for chickens??? I see a lot of so called "modern" designs and none of them even put the roost higher than the nest boxes... sheesh.

Love the way they're so proud of the "reclaimed wood." Frankly, I wouldn't care if the wood was reclaimed from Noah's Ark and the Cross...that coop still wouldn't be worth $3,000. Who was it that says "you can't fix stupid?"

OMG lol....
gig.gif
Talk about "yeah right!" Wow, yeah I saw an ad for one that Williams Sonoma put out I think last spring that was pretty rediculous too....but I don't think they even charged that much! And it was an actual coop, not a tractor....

Back
Top Bottom