You have to see this: $3k Anthropologie coop

Oh yes! The Heritage Hen House will go just swimmingly with my Prada Peepers, gold plated Lenox water pan and Tiffany heat lamp!

Or not!

100 grand for a chicken coop??????????????????????????????????????
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Oh Wait!!!! That includes "Farm Consultation"!!!
th.gif

Hey it's on sale right now...Only 1500. Woo hoo.
If only I could find old reclaimed wood where I live and build the same thing...
Wait if I used reclaimed wood then I guess this coop would only cost the cost of screws...
But wait...I have a whole box of screws and they cost nowhere near 1500....
Oh no...are they trying to rip people off?
I really wanted a 1000 coop that can only fit 4 or 5 chickens...

For what they want for these tiny coops you can just pay to have someone haul old mobile homes to your place...Shell out the trailer and use it as a coop...Your chickens can have a 2 bed 2 bath mobile home for the same price...
Jeez.
that is so ridiculous.

Quote: My chickens need a chandelier! They also need snazzy furnishings and a library already stocked with books...Very learn-ed chickens I have...

They can hang out in the living room together smoking pipes like Hugh Hefner and reading up on current events in time magazine...

What sort of people do such a thing..
Even if I was an ultra billionaire I still think I would just buy supplies and build my own coops...
No way would I spend this sort of cash on such a thing...
Good lord.
People are starving and dying...there are homeless people that could use the living room and library...
This is disgusting and I don't want to think about it anymore..

If you have 100 grand to spend on a chicken coop DON"T!
Go give that money to an orphanage...or use it to adopt a slew of little overseas babies...
Become a scientologist...anything is better than spending that kind of money for a god blessed chicken coop....

If you have 100 grand to spend on a chicken coop DON"T!
Go give that money to an orphanage...or use it to adopt a slew of little overseas babies...
otoh, some of that 100 grand goes to pay builders and skilled craftsmen to practice their trade, so it did support working families. Then again, much of that 100 grand also goes to profit for the marketing and sales outfit. (give a man a fish, he eats for a day. pay him to build a luxury fishing lodge, he eats for a lifetime?)

Back
Top Bottom