"You Have Won" Ads

Jetblack2004

Free Ranging
8 Years
Feb 22, 2016
South East England
My Coop
My Coop
In the past few days I've been getting "you have won" things pop up on BYC and automatically take me to another tab. I'm sure it's only BYC that's doing this because all the other websites that I visit are fine. I was ok with it to start with but it's beginning to drive me nuts.

Screenshot:
Screenshot_2018-03-27-22-00-12.png

It's fake for sure, but why is it happening? And is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you
~Jet

There is a popular thread on this in the website complaints
In the past few days I've been getting "you have won" things pop up on BYC and automatically take me to another tab. I'm sure it's only BYC that's doing this because all the other websites that I visit are fine. I was ok with it to start with but it's beginning to drive me nuts.

Screenshot:
View attachment 1313513

It's fake for sure, but why is it happening? And is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you
~Jet
forum. I’ll find it and link it if I can

On other websites I get pop ups like that, only it’s for amazon. I’m like, I just wanna read mah article! I don’t want a gift card!

The solution to all these problems
wink.gif
Also by joining the ranks of PFM.

stock_right1.png
Removes all advertisements. Speeds up the loading of the pages 10 fold as well.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/upgrades
So many many other perks as well.
smiley_emoticons_bier.gif
Tons of Americans spend $20 on a single case of beer, but that would be better spent on a membership that gives you 3 months of Ad free and uninterrupted quality BYC time.
stock_right1.png
It costs money to run a website
. Advertisers pay those bills & programmers, staff and other operation costs. But having a PFM membership, not only helps the site prosper, but will also spoil you with all the ADD-ON perks you will have upon entering the ranks of being a PFM.
:wee

View attachment 1321388 Also by joining the ranks of PFM.
View attachment 1321387 Removes all advertisements. Speeds up the loading of the pages 10 fold as well.
View attachment 1321389 Tons of Americans spend $20 on a single case of beer, but that would be better spent on a membership that gives you 3 months of Ad free and uninterrupted quality BYC time.
View attachment 1321387 It costs money to run a website. Advertisers pay those bills & programmers, staff and other operation costs. But having a PFM membership, not only helps the site prosper, but will also spoil you with all the ADD-ON perks you will have upon entering the ranks of being a PFM.
Sorry, I'm not really looking to spend any money.

View attachment 1321388 Also by joining the ranks of PFM.
View attachment 1321387 Removes all advertisements. Speeds up the loading of the pages 10 fold as well.
View attachment 1321389 Tons of Americans spend $20 on a single case of beer, but that would be better spent on a membership that gives you 3 months of Ad free and uninterrupted quality BYC time.
View attachment 1321387 It costs money to run a website. Advertisers pay those bills & programmers, staff and other operation costs. But having a PFM membership, not only helps the site prosper, but will also spoil you with all the ADD-ON perks you will have upon entering the ranks of being a PFM.

:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom