You know you are from planet Aspy (aspbergers) when:

geebs

Lovin' the Lowriders!
15 Years
Sep 28, 2008
This is a thread to showcase our humor... our absolute celebration of self...

Post what makes you know that you walk on planet asperberger

Here are some of mine to get you started..

You know you are aspy when:

You have to line up a "phone a friend" for a Walmart trip
You wear pajamas in public
pick out clothes with your eyes closed
drop anchor at "shiney things"
Dress up as favorite superhero
Know more than 10 star trek characters
Know the history of Star trek
Throw out a box of 1000 legos because one is missing
color code your wardrobe
wear hats to bed... or shoes (regularly)

Last edited:
Quote:
haha! i just went into my wardrobe after reading this, and to find that i have color coded it without knowing!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Okay folks what color CANT you wear and What color just makes your world

Beds without sheets anyone???
Flavors you can't stand...
Smells that you can't put up with???
Special gifts... Showcase them here\\

Try not to be to wordy... ha ha ha... Did you see the other thread... Whole novel written... totally aspie thread there!!!

You have to cut the tags out of your clothes.
You can't stand to eat certain foods because of the texture (normal stuff like goomey bears and jellybeans).
You have to get out of bed and straighten the sheets because there's a wrinkle and you can't sleep.
You know that you have an appointment at 2:30 on Wednesday, but you don't realize that it was 2:30 an hour ago, so you missed the appointment.

I hate getting wet. I like being wet, just not the getting wet part.

My bad I do this all the time.
You know that you have an appointment at 2:30 on Wednesday, but you don't realize that it was 2:30 an hour ago, so you missed the appointment.

It doesn't matter who has the problem. It will still be my fault.

I only like even numbers, but 5 is my favorite number.

My best friends are animals.

I have to have a map in my head before I go anywhere. If I can go one direction to get there, and I can find a different route back, I will always route my trip that way.

Sometimes I know that I am moving in slow motion and the harder that I try to speed up the worse it gets.

I hate the feel of lotion, it's slimy sticky and gooey, it is truly nasty stuff.

Forget to comb your hair or wash your face in the morning.

You get taken aside and chewed out for never taking notes in class, so you make a sincere offer to doodle if it'll make the teacher feel better...and fail to understand why that would probably be irritating.

You cut the tags out of clothing, but then you get the sharp stiff corner of the freshly cut tag digging into your neck...so you *tear* it out...along with half the seam...and have to throw the whole thing away.

You ask your boss when he got a different car and he's shocked because it's *the same year, make, model, color, and trim level* as his old car, but then you point out that it's totally obvious because the aluminum wheel pattern is different.

People stop asking "how" and begin asking *why* you know some of the things you know...and you can't answer because you have no idea.

You have practically no intuition when it comes to human relationships, but you can sense flaws in the logic of almost any kind of system because it gives you an uneasy feeling.

And, yes...I've climbed out of bed and redone the sheets because there was a wrinkle.
lol.png

Last edited:
You don't understand why people need a calculator to add up their time cards at the end of the week.

You think Sheldon from 'The Big Bang Theory' is normal.

Clothes need to be functional and comfortable. Forget high fashion.

The History Channel is your channel of choice. And you really don't understand why others find history boring.

You know all the characters and actors' names from Star Trek, Star Trek: NG, Star Trek: DS9, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise, as well as everything there is to know about Battlestar Galactica (the original not the Ron Moore abomination) or insert television show of your choice.

Certain sounds cause you to have a brain freeze/meltdown (rap, hip/hop, certain people's voices, a dog licking its paws especially at 2 in the morning, the sound of a woman breast feeding a baby)

Any change in the regular routine at work (such as useless teamwork building meetings) usually means a trip to the supervisor's office to be told you aren't positive enough

All the drinking glasses have to be glass, and right size and shape. Plastic is bad, maybe even evil. Coffee is better in paper cups.
th.gif

I can't drink out of plastic bottles... Yuck... unsanitary... (plus the bottled water tastes bad)

When your NT mother bans you from perseverating on video games, you take a lawn chair into the chicken yard to watch them for the next three hours.

Back
Top Bottom