You know your raising a hick for a son when........

Quote:
No, it's definitely not. Maybe *some* males, but not all.

Mine would get in big trouble if they whipped it out and urinated in public, etc. Same goes for family, etc.

Last edited:
Back in 1981 when I was pregnant with DS #2 we were living in New Orleans right outside the French Quarter. Well I went to live with my mom in TN around the time the baby was due because we had no insurance. She lived on 30 acres in the middle of nowhere so we would let DS#1 go to the bathroom outside rather than run back in the house. When we got back home after the baby we were out on the balcony and I looked over and he was peeing over the edge into the street below. Eww it took some explaining to tell a 2 1/2 year old the difference but he never did it again.

I just hoped no tourist were walked under the balcony when it happened.

lol.png
The boy I babysit, Henry, is 4 years old and when he has to pee he just runs out the back door and pee's from the edge of the deck onto the grass.

Funny stories, lol. My grandsons do the same, but, I have a three yr old granddaughter that goes outside every chance she gets,
gig.gif

My little girl has no qualms about going out in the barn. She will usually run to the house now that she is older (4 years). When she was about 3, she was still potty training. I was in the barn cleaning stalls and it got quiet (she quit talking). I turned around to see her squatting right in the barn aisle going potty (not #1 either).
roll.png

lol.png

See, women do it too! When my mom and I are out in the woods or doing chores etc, my mom will just find a nice tree and go around the backside.
When someone is bragging about their mothers I have the ultimate comback
lol.png

edited for wording...

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys and Men... the world is their bathroom.

When I was a kid my mom got her jollies once and she sewed shut the fly's on all of our insulated underwear that we wore to do chores in.

You're out in the barn, you have to go and the barn door is sewed shut!

I shouldn't be posting stuff like this two weeks before April Fools, there are too many farmer's wives on here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom