You might be a “Southie” if...

You guys have been talkie.

By the same logic, then, does my liking of sushi make me Japanese?

Not until you eat the raw fish kind.
Which is the lutefisk, again?

Disgusting. Fortunately I am of non-Norwegian origin and can admit that out loud.
I don't know how to describe it. Sort of salty, sweet, tasty and it is really full of vitamin C.

Whitefish livers are a local delicacy. since Whitefish come from the big lakes they are very clean. If the livers are cleaned and cooked properly they are delicious.
Make sure you feed it enough. Or instead of being called “Bubba” you will be known as “Stubby”.

I always tell my friends to never keel over unconscious in the chicken coop. I'm sure that to the chickens if you're laying there unmoving you just look like dinner.

Please a little more to the right f you are facing south...Im melting here.
Yes! I work on a farm/ranch and just spent the day in 98 degree weather helping work on tractors, hiking all over canyons, and chopping musk thistles. If I had three wishes, one might be that musk thistles went extinct...

Yes! I work on a farm/ranch and just spent the day in 98 degree weather helping work on tractors, hiking all over canyons, and chopping musk thistles. If I had three wishes, one might be that musk thistles went extinct...
I remember those days! We used to have competitions to see who could dig the biggest thistles.

So glad I don't have bears or gators. Why am I moving somewhere with gators? Not to mention the wild boars in the area I've heard so much about. College better be worth it!

Wait...are you moving to Georgia? We have all those things. It's really not so bad. The bears, bobcats, coyotes, and alligators will pretty much leave you alone if you leave them alone. Just don't step on the snakes and learn to climb trees in case a boar comes after you. :lau

Back
Top Bottom