You might be a “Southie” if...

The weather I've been working in all day five days a week, these past few days have been considered cooler...
Weather.png

You’re a Southie, you are bred for those temps. Not like us normal people that start to wither at 72 degrees.
I'll admit that on the 101 degree day I thought I was melting. At least we don't get the humidity like the Deep South Southies do, I cannot stand humidity. It does terrible things for my hair.😂

I'll admit that on the 101 degree day I thought I was melting. At least we don't get the humidity like the Deep South Southies do, I cannot stand humidity. It does terrible things for my hair.😂

shave all your hair off!!

Problem solved.

Yes...the humidity is awful. Here in Florida it is supposed to be 90 today, but with almost 75% humidity, it is supposed to feel like 103....yuck! Also, the daily thunderstorms get a little old!
AE489B5C-E133-4139-A78A-C2972F28794A.jpeg
Hmmmm...I wonder if we’re going to get any thunderstorms this week?

My younger self wanted so badly to look like those 70s Country/Western stars with their lavish curly manes. :lau (The idea of hair pieces never even occurred to me--such an innocent!) I got the perm... several times.:gigThe FL humidity defeated me every time. That and the realities of gravity. I ended up cutting my hair b/c it gave me an awful headache to wear it up as required by my job (hospital nursing). I tried the perm again and hooray!!! It worked very well. On HALF of my head.:thWhere was humidity when I needed it to save me from that horrible perm? Oh everywhere as always--doing NOTHING for my hair.
1593885085421.gif
1593885226255.gif

Back
Top Bottom