You might be a “Southie” if...

Those are beautiful fossils. That one dark Petoskey stone....Mmmmhm
Oh yeah. That excited the poop right out off me..

1649805298595.gif

Only in the south...

We don’t have those type of unnatural devil creatures..

For all my fellow southies:

View attachment 3062608
Sure seems like I’ve had to say “K, so…” a lot lately when I’d just rather be eating queso Instead! :rolleyes:
We actually explain plans up here before implementing. Unless, we are going bear hunting, then we just give the Southie a jar of honey, some bacon and set them on a stump, and tell them to enjoy.

We don’t have those type of unnatural devil creatures..

We actually explain plans up here before implementing. Unless, we are going bear hunting, then we just give the Southie a jar of honey, some bacon and set them on a stump, and tell them to enjoy.
Unfortunately most of my “K, so…” situations involve my mostly grown, yet very immature (hold my beer kind of guy) son. There always seem to be a very good and logical plan in place that he tosses out the window and your left with the “this is for your own good/y’all’s not gonna like this” plan. Perhaps I can send him up north for that honey, bacon, and stump plan?

Unfortunately most of my “K, so…” situations involve my mostly grown, yet very immature (hold my beer kind of guy) son. There always seem to be a very good and logical plan in place that gets tossed out the window and your left with the “this is for your own good/y’all’s not gonna like this” plan. Perhaps I can send him up north for that honey, bacon, and stump plan?
That would be super. It’s hard to find bait holders up here.

Back
Top Bottom