You might be a redneck if...

You ask hubby to build you a new chicken coop for your bday..
cool.png

You swerve to HIT a woodchuck, miss, end up wrecking your car in a ditch and busting out your top front row of teeth on the steering wheel and never replace them!!! You serve punch in a garbage bin and write on it "not a @#$% garbage can" so there's no misunderstanding
lol.png

That would be my neighbors--the living definition of a red neck.

I will have to say for me, like Kristy Hall said, plan your life around planting season and your animals. Miss a 4th of July party because you are putting in hay. Sleep on a cot instead of a bed. That sort of thing.
smile.png

You wreck your car hitting a deer on purpose.

You tell your mother to hit the deer because it has huge rack. when teh mother argues he said " I can fix your car just hit the deer!"

My DL's brother did both.

you plan your appointments , feed trips, and shopping trips for the same time because you live too far away from town to feasibly do them in separate trips.

that is me. a trip to town takes me all day

If the BIGGEST HUGEST event of your summer is the county fair and you spend 7 days sweating, cleaning, showing, and running around admiring the animals with like-minded friends!

Last edited:
You plan dinner around what time the hardware store closes

Your "good shirts" are Harley Davidson shirts that haven't had the sleeves cut off yet.

No one has ever rung your doorbell because the dogs that are always out on the lawn let you know when someone is here

Jehovah's Witnesses don't come around since they are afraid of the rooster

You might be a redneck

…if you do your clothes shopping at a Tack Store
…if you spend your lunch break fixing broken fences, feeding baby chicks and having a vet do a preg check on the mares
…if you process your chickens on the tailgate of your trusty ’94 F-150
…if your idea of a relaxing weekend is to finally have time to get the chicken coop built, hay stacked and the fence fixed
...if you shoot them darn turkeys right off the bedroom window
...if your friends are afraid to stop by since you might be doing any of the above....

Back
Top Bottom