You might be a redneck if...

You might be a red neck if...

Your idea of a lapdog is a large breed dog.
You own more camping gear than dishes.
Said camping gear is older than 30 years.
Your idea of an exotic pet is a common breed of chicken no one you know has heard of.
Said chicken perches like a hawk when you just HAVE to show it off to people.
You don't know anyone that doesn't own a gun.
Your idea of a shooting range is a round hay bale in the back yard.
Your favorite camping spot is on a creek no one but people your area can pronounce.
No one bats an eye when you can't pronounce a word because your southern accent gets in the way.
Your house is falling apart, but you're too busy planning the new coop to worry about it.

That's all I've got for now.

Quote:
Well then call me a redneck chicken fanatic! B'gaaawwwk! Hahaha!
smile.png

you might have rednecks kids if you go to tsc to get chicken feed and your 2 yr old daughter starts yelling "daddy's guns daddy's guns" when you go by the gunsafes on sale.

are you proud or imbarressed?

You might be a redneck if:

You rake your yard by running the air boat and blowing the leaves into the street. (that was actually a neighbor of mine a long time ago, LOL)

You are asked what you'd like for Christmas and you say a chicken coop. And when you're given the stink eye ask for diamonds and say "it's one or the other". Christmas morning you're disappointed to get diamonds. (they were easier apparently)

You catch a rat snake on the front porch and stick it in a mason jar to relocate because you don't want any egg suckers around. Then when you drop your car off to the mechanic you ask him if he knows anyone wanting a pet rat snake. When he says yes, you pull your jar with the snake out of your purse without thinking anything of it. (he didn't know WHAT to think of that one!
lau.gif
)

You get on your ancient Snapper red riding mower that sounds like it's going to die any minute (hey! It was a GREAT deal and still runs!) and feel like belting out "Greeen Acres is the place to be............." And you only live on 1/4 acre.

The neighbor applauds you when the mower starts.
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom