You want Olive Eggs?? You want BBS Orps?? Check this out Added BONUS!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I have a Splash Orp Hen that lays Olive Color Eggs, she has 2 daughters that are laying now and both are laying Olive Color Eggs. This is for a mixture of regular BBS Orp eggs and Olive Eggs. Rooster is my Black son of Speckledhens Suede. Birds are Miss Prissy, TuffOldHen and others. Nice Fluffy birds..

My Rooster "Junior"

1845_juniornov10b.jpg

Splash Hen

1845_splashhen43.jpg

Chicks

1845_p5250007.jpg

Olive , My Hen that lays Olive Eggs
1845_picture_016.jpg

An Assortment of BBS Orp Eggs
1845_picture.jpg
Add

Last edited:
Poultrypeeps that's a great value!!! I bought some eggs and some of my Orps are of Lockedhearts lineage...Unfortunately I didn't get an olive egger.....Too bad for me!!!! Karen, your auction is killing me looking at those olive eggers!!!! Nice!

Quote:
I think yours were Pre-Olive, she was not laying then
hmm.png
I can bring you more if you want some!

Karen, I might be killed by a hawk if I hatch anything else right now... I have feathers all over my hair...and sweaters after playing with my babies.....I have 2 cabinets running, One hatcher and 3 stryos and 1 metal browser from 1942 or so... Oh and one broody hen!!!! And one tired husband!!!! Oh he's just lazy:lau Now, for those of you who do not Know all that my sweet Jacque does, visit us on facebook or our website, it's insane how he works 19 or 20 hours a day, but he does sleep in church! Come on folks lets buy this auction before I grab it for incubating and have to buy another incubator which I cannot do or I have to rewire the barn......BUY NOW, save bargain from bankruptcy by electricity
gig.gif

Last edited:
Okay, Karen and her husband have been through the wringer, physical, emotionally and financially these past few months...I want to help here and get her auction moving!!!! If anyone pushes the bid on these to at least $25, I will give a $15 gift certificate to the winner of this auction to any future purchase from bargain, The Garry Farm....We've been offering these for years now, so Karen feel free to put this in your update to this information. I will e mail the certificate to your winning, paid bid!

Karen, I know you didn't know I was going to do this, but I must I cannot rewire the barn at present and looked around for a broody and all I found was a 2 month old broody silkie and I just think she's crazy, she's gathered up feathers and is nesting them!!! Feathers is now her name (but I think it's a he!)

Love you Karen and I love BYC so get this auction rolling!!!!
smile.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom